Thursday 25 October 2012

Not everyone is out to get you! ( Note to self!!! )



Good morning, don’t you want to make today one of those days where you clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness and walking in humility, gentleness and being patient with all the people around you.  Let’s take a softer approach when we deal with our own families and friends.  It seems we are harsher with the people closest to us than with strangers we don’t even know.  Why do you think we do that?  We forget that these people closest to us are actually our loved ones. 

I want to challenge you today to clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patient.  Let’s put this out there and work on this today.  Let’s remind ourselves that not everybody is out to get us, especially the people closest to us.  So let me know how your day went.

A verse to meditate on while we pursue our goal in being more gentle and kinder:  Colossians 3: 12 ‘As God’s chosen people, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.’
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...