Monday 29 October 2012

Supernatural Favour



Joshua was one of those guys that hung around Moses and Aaron and he wanted to experience the supernatural favour of God in his own life.  Wherever Moses went Joshua was in toe.  Joshua was really positioning himself to get to know God through walking and talking with Moses and Aaron.  By being faithful in service to Moses and Aaron, Joshua walked in the favour of God.  ‘That day the LORD exalted Joshua in the sight of all Israel; and they revered him all the days of his life …’ Joshua 4: 14. 

It is my desire to pray for you this evening, I want to pray and ask the Lord God to bless all my family and friends with His supernatural favour.  I want to ask that each person that reads my blog will enjoy the supernatural favour of God in their own lives and that they will know God is out there for all of them.  

This little word that is out there … Lord blesses this word that it may return to You.  Lord thank You for Your supernatural favour in my own life and thank You for this opportunity in spreading Your word.
In the name of Jesus Christ … Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...