Friday 2 December 2016

Crushing my ego [Christ Jesus]


Colossians 3:  11 (NIV)

11 Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

Christ is all, it reminds me that the Lord Jesus in everything on earth as well as in Heaven.  He was the man who died on the cross for our sins, and now He sits on a throne in heaven on the right hand of the Father.  Christ is all!

We all know that our lives are not a ‘stage rehearsal’ and we cannot press pause and then fix the mess we made and then carry on making our movie.  If Christ is all in your live then I believe that your ego was crushed to make way for the Holy Spirit?  In allowing the Lord Jesus the throne of your heart and stepping down makes you a true Christian.

If you are reading my blog today and you know that you have not committed your life into the Lord Jesus’ hands, think about who is Lord in your life.  Remember that the Lord Jesus is ‘always with you’

Think of what it means to you, declaring and confessing that the Lord will teach you to pray, that you will find strength in your faith, that the Lord Jesus will assure you of His love and that you will have access to the Father, this will make you stronger.

Prayer


O Father God, Father of the lights, today I confess that the cornerstone in my life is the Lord Jesus, help me to keep my eyes focused on you, so that the ego within me will become nothing and the Lord Jesus more and more.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...