Monday 24 June 2019

June was a stress filled month for me:


Psalm 37: 5 "Commit your way to the LORD, trust in Him, and he will act."

It's been a difficult month for me, I have committed my way to the LORD, in the hope that I will continue to work. I have so many responsibilities and I would hate to drop the people who are depending on me.

I feel hopeful and believe that nothing is impossible with God and actually if all turns out the way I think it will, I should be continuing with my work.

God has never let me down in the past I don't think He will be doing this going forward.

I have a number of projects running and I believe God is working on my behalf.

Prayer

Humbly O, LORD my God I take refuge in You, I know there are people standing against me and is pushing with all their might to get rid of me. LORD as King David prayed in Psalm 7 I come humbly in prayer asking that YOU LORD, will help me. O LORD my GOD, if I have done this, if there is wrong in my hands, if I have repaid my friends with evil or plundered my enemy without cause, let the enemy pursue my soul and overtake it, and let him trample my life to the ground and lay my glory in the dust. Selah

But in humility LORD, arise, in Your anger, lift yourself up against the fury of my enemies; awake for me; you have appointed a judgment.

The LORD judges the peoples, judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness and according to the integrity that is in me.

In the Name of the LORD Jesus Christ, I cry out to YOU. Amen

RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order you eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...