Friday 18 May 2012

Bloom



I have been working for more than 20 years and I have never had the opportunity to stay home and enjoy a peaceful life.  My days were getting up at 05h00 am in the morning, reading my Bible, praying for my friends and family.  Getting ready for work and then starting my day.  Waking my children and getting in my car driving to work.  This past couple of years I have been blessed in that I am at home and I can enjoy going out in the morning and sit in the sun and enjoy the day with a nice cup of tea and feel the heat of the sun on my face. 
My little yorkies are so cute they run around the yard like two little bucks jumping and playing with the cat.  I have come to realise that I can bloom just where I find myself.  The Lord has brought me into this place to take a break and rest in Him.  My husband is wonderful and he looks after me and takes good care of me and the children.  I miss my family, my own children but I realise that I can take a little break and enjoy my days here. 
I am waiting on the Lord to move me when the time is right, I stand on Him every day and know I can be safe in Him.  Thank You Lord Jesus for letting me bloom right where I find myself, thank You also for my husband and children bless all my friends and family and help them to bloom where they find themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...