Thursday 27 September 2012

Is your day filled with Lemons today?



Considering my life and the way I feel, I think today is filled with Lemons, but hey look at God’s word. Isaiah 55: 10 – 11 ‘For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.’  From my point of view, I believe that God started a good job within me and here He states that His word won’t return void onto Him.  So I will reach my destiny and I will be a success.

I am working really hard at changing my point of view on life in general, watching what I say, when I say it.  I am working hard on my attitude.  The difficult part is really dealing with people.  People are fickle and I must be honest they disappoint you so often.  So it makes life very interesting all the time.

As far as I am concerned, I will confess with my mouth that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.  I will confess that I am blessed and I have abundance in my finances, in my personal life and in my work life.  Perseverance masters success, I will prevail.  I have the supernatural favour of God.  I can do all things through Christ Jesus.  I am healthy, good looking, favoured by all through the Lord Jesus Christ.  My children, grandchildren, family and friends are blessed.  We have abundance to live full fulfilled lives.  Blessing of health, finances and supernatural God favour follows me wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...