Grave ... ?



As I stand in a 6 foot grave looking up to my husband who was shovelling sand over me, I keep calling out to him, ‘please babe, let me come out of this grave.’  He just kept on shovelling the sand over me.  On waking up on Sunday morning I spoke to my husband and told him about my dream.  We discussed it and he felt that I was suppressing something or some feelings, or perhaps that I felt that someone was miss treating me.

Early this morning, I received a call from my daughter, just to let me know that her grandfather has passed away early this morning.

My question to you is, did I get a foreboding or was this just a coincidence? 

Life truly is short, and we need to keep our loved one’s close to us.

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.