Tuesday 8 October 2013

My God is an awesome God!!



Psalm 145: 18

The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. 

As I started my day, I realised again that it is really difficult to go out into the work place if I don’t have back-up.  I seem to be more afraid and more reserved than ever before.  Everything I attempt seems to be super difficult.  It seems I need strength for basic stuff, courage to face each day.  As I sit here and think of the day ahead of me all I can do is pray a prayer asking the Lord Himself to be with me as I seem to be so frail and scared.  

Lord God I will praise You for the help of Your countenance.  Lord Jesus I will trust in You with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding; in all I do today I will submit to YOU, and Lord You will make my paths straight.

Reminding myself to Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless YOUR Holy name!  Bless the LORD O my soul, and forget not all HIS benefits.

My the love of the Lord Jesus fill your hearts and minds today and take courage and know that God is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow.!!

Have an awesome day honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...