Tuesday 22 October 2013

Grave ... ?



As I stand in a 6 foot grave looking up to my husband who was shovelling sand over me, I keep calling out to him, ‘please babe, let me come out of this grave.’  He just kept on shovelling the sand over me.  On waking up on Sunday morning I spoke to my husband and told him about my dream.  We discussed it and he felt that I was suppressing something or some feelings, or perhaps that I felt that someone was miss treating me.

Early this morning, I received a call from my daughter, just to let me know that her grandfather has passed away early this morning.

My question to you is, did I get a foreboding or was this just a coincidence? 

Life truly is short, and we need to keep our loved one’s close to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...