Wednesday 1 August 2018

The LORD will see me through!


Hebrews 13:5-6  (AMP)
Let your character [your moral essence, your inner nature] be free from the love of money [shun greed—be financially ethical], being content with what you have; for He has said, “I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!” So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently say,
The Lord is my Helper [in time of need], I will not be afraid.
What will man do to me?”

I was shocked when my Manager called me saying "this is your last day at the office." I looked at her saying "no, my contract is valid until the end of January next year."

She said, "don't worry I will look into this."

I believe the LORD will see me through. No matter who was plotting against me; God promised to help me through! My job was on the line and my relationships. God has promised to see me through. Today I want to encourage you, trust in God, He will see you through.

I was praying all the time, believing in the impossible.  I decided to adopt a mindset of seeking God first. I received my signed letter, I am here another 6 months. Praise God.

I didn’t feel afraid or feel intimidated because God is on my side. I believe that He will turn my mourning into gladness.

Prayer

Praise You Lord, praise Your Holy Name. I love and adore You. You have changed my mourning into gladness. I am so grateful for the wonderful opportunity You have made available to me. Thank You for blessing my life with good managers. Thank You for blessing my life with this job. Thank You for open this door for me. Providing according to my needs. I am so grateful and I do appreciate Your loving kindness. In the Holy name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...