Tuesday 24 July 2018

Why Worry? Is’nt God in Control?


1 Chronicles 4:10 (ESV)
“10 Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from harm so that it might not bring me pain!” And God granted what he asked.”

I find that when I am worried, it's all because I am focused on something physical and not on the LORD. Isaiah 26 verse 3 is a vers I am focusing on "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on YOU because he trusts YOU."

I always wake up saying "thank YOU, Lord, for today." My priority must start with speaking to God. I need God's guidance and I am constantly asking HIM for wisdom. I say that I want to start my days off with asking God for guidance. I am asking God to help me make the right decisions. When I do something I am now posing this question "Is this God approved?" Does this carry God's approval for my life?

I am really trying very hard to change my negative attitude. I want to find out what God wants for my life. I want God to help me in taking the right decisions, thinking the right thoughts and working on my words in my mindset. I am calling God to help me live the life HE has purposed for me.

Prayer

LORD You, are my shepherd I believe I shall not want. Lord, please bless me as I persevered and help me stand the test.  I desire the crown of life. Lord please bless me and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from harm so that it might not bring me pain. Please, Lord, I pray for Your peace, which the world cannot give and let my heart not be trouble I will not be afraid. All this Lord I pray according to YOUR Word in Jesus Christs Name. Amen
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...