Wednesday 18 July 2018

You foreordained me.


Jeremiah 1: 7-8 NLT
“Go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you.  And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you.”

I have been worried about my purpose in life and if I have been doing what I’m supposed to be doing.  I then realized if God didn’t want me in a certain place things change and I would move on. I realized that I must “not cast away my confidence, which has great rewards.” Hebrew 10 verse 35.  I believe that God knows me by my name.  I also believe that God knows me when I was in my mother’s womb.  God set me apart and that is why I don’t always fit in.

If I think about it God knows everything about me, my past and my present and my future. My days are scheduled and God’s in control. I know that I am different because God has sanctified me and set me apart. That is why I don’t fit in sometimes and I feel like I don’t belong.

God has foreordained me and He has a plan for my life. I don’t what the future holds for me but I do believe God knows and is moving things around for me. I love You, Lord Jesus Christ.

Prayer
Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that You have called me, I belong to You. I dedicate my life into Your hands and I believe You know what my future holds. Please, Lord Jesus Christ, give me peace in my heart and help me stand firm. I am drawing near to You. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...