Monday 2 July 2018

A Maginifying Glass?

Stop your suspicion and love instead.

1 Corinthians 13: 7 AMP
“Love bears all things [regardless of what comes], believes all things [looking for the best in each one], hopes all things [remaining steadfast during difficult times], endures all things [without weakening].”

In First Corinthians 13 we see a clear picture of what it is to love others. I do not trust people.  I need the Holy Spirit to help me deal with the suspicion that is alive and well in my own heart.

It sounds so easy when people tell me "to change your mindset," "look on the bright side of things." I am taking my journey one step at a time. I want to change my mindset, and I believe the Holy Spirit is working with me on this matter.

I feel that people have taken advantage of me on so many occasions that I am in the process of learning to trust people.  I know when I believe the best in people it will outweigh my disappointment.  I can only succeed in this matter when I call out to the Holy Spirit to assist me.

Prayer

O LORD, God I need help when it comes to believing other people. It's true my suspicious mind creates problems. Help me fix my relationships. I know that my suspiciousness is causing unnecessary stress in my life. Holy Spirit I need You going forward in the Name of Christ Jesus of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...