Monday 16 July 2018

Believing God is changing my life!



Romans 8: 28 ESV

“And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good.”

Have you ever wanted to go back into the past and change things?  You know you may have done something that you wish you could change today? It's not going to happen, I know. The fact of the matter is its over and done with the only way is moving forward. I love King David he was a man after God's own heart. When I look at his life; I know he made some big mistakes. He was an adulterer and a murder too.

The one thing that does encourage me about King David is the fact that he loved God. He wrote most of the Psalms.  My soul is lifted up in reading Psalms.

I realise God chose me and I am where I am for a reason. My journey is up and down. I know people stand in judgement and look down on me. I know they have made up their minds about me. I also know God has given me a second chance.

My hope is in God, and I believe whatever; failures I had will change into victories.

I believe God can bring good out of my bad situation.

Prayer
Lord thank You, for a second and a third and a fourth chance in life. Thank You, for being in control of my life. Thank You, Lord, that I can come into Your presence even after my failures. I love You, Lord. In Jesus Christ's name Amen.



Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...