Wednesday 18 July 2018

Mandela day


Mandela Day is being celebrated here in South Africa today. Our company has challenged their workers to contribute cash, clothing, blankets, food and books to the needy.

We all went to different locations to distribute the goods and help the people. My heart almost broke when I saw the conditions these people are living in. The poverty and hardships are unspeakable.

God has blessed so many people's lives today, with gifts from our company.  The people I work with are wonderful and I am so impressed with their generosity.

We just wish we could have given more.

God bless the people.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...