Monday 23 July 2018

Start You Monday and Week Right!


Matthew 7:7-8  (AMP)
Prayer and the Golden Rule
“Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who keeps on asking receives, and he who keeps on seeking finds, and to him who keeps on knocking, it will be opened.”

We serve an awesome God and today I want to start my day and week right. I heard that when a Camel goes into the desert this camel needs to bend the knee and receive his burned for the journey ahead of him. When we wake up in the morning and bend our knees before our Lord Jesus, He places the day’s burn upon our shoulders.

In Matthew 7 verse 7 we see “ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you;” we need to pray to ask God to help us carry our burns and face each day. When I opened my eyes this morning my first thought was “Jesus, help me.”  I feel it is impossible to go through this day without the LORD’s hand in my own life.

I need all the help I can get and only the LORD is able to help me. I find my peace in Him, I believe His hand isn’t too short to help me.

God is our father and He knows what we need even before we actually ask Him. We can turn to God in our hour of need and He will hear us. We shouldn’t give up hope and keep on trusting Him. We are reminded in Matthew 7 verse 8 “For everyone who keeps on asking receives, and he who keeps on seeking finds, and to him who keeps on knocking, it will be opened.” It is a fact God is waiting for us and He wants us to call on Him. He loves you and me and we can rely on Him.

Prayer

Abba Father, we want to say thank You, for the knowledge that we can ask You for anything in Christ Jesus, we also have the assurance that we will receive what we ask according to Your Word. Lord, today bless each and every person who is reading my blog, give them the desires of their hearts, open the heavens and let it rain down blessings from You. Guide all of us and keep us safe in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...