Friday 13 July 2018

#FridayGratitude!



1 Thessalonians 5: 16 – 18 AMP

“Rejoice always and delight in your faith; be unceasing and persistent in prayer; in every situation [no matter what the circumstances] be thankful and continually give thanks to God; for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.”

My journey has been interesting this year and my goodness something I took away this year never tells others how God is blessing you.  Let them see the blessings don’t actually go and say “God blessed me with this and that.”  I found out the minute I did that my blessings were stolen away and I felt terrible afterwards.

I am so grateful that God keeps all His promises. I have many friends and the one thing that I found is that people do not keep their promises. They failed me and I was so disappointed but then I look at them and realize they are people, it’s their nature.

My God is everything to me, I am grateful for today, I am so grateful for my job.  I am grateful for my husband and family. I am grateful that I can breathe and enjoy good health. I am grateful to God for His blessings in my life. I am grateful for open doors for my family and friends. I call on God to give each one of us the necessary wisdom and understanding for today and for the rest of the week.

I am grateful that God is in control of each one of our lives. I am grateful that I can sit here and chat with you. My hope is that God is intertwined in my life and that I will not disappoint Him.  I feel my heart leap with joy when I see God’s hand in my life. I used to magnify my problems unnecessarily and today I sparkle with joy. God’s hand is on my life. Whatever you want to ruin in my life, God is using it to grow me and strengthen me.

Prayer
Lord, humbly I stand before You, thank You for Your loving kindness and thank You for the blessings in my life. I pray that You will help me move past the people who are trying to ruin my life and let me sparkle going forward with You Spirit. Lord, I am calling on You to bless each and every person today. I pray for open doors, I pray for supernatural favour with You today as well as with people. Thank You Abba Father, I love and adore You, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen


Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...