Monday 2 July 2018

Learn The Truth About Discipline Children In The Next 60 Seconds.



Proverbs 22: 6 AMP
“Train up a child in the way he should go [teaching him to seek God’s wisdom and will for his abilities and talents], even when he is old he will not depart from it.”

I can remember my dad always saying this to me “this is going to hurting me more than it hurts you” and then he would spank me. I would cry and cry and stay in my bedroom. I was embarrassed and angry all at the same time. But I can tell you I would not do that thing again.

Today I see people have a conversation with their children warning them and that’s as far as it goes. I actually believe a good spanking changes the child's bad attitude and gets them tuned in again. I don’t believe you should spank them more than 3 times.

Spare the rod and spoil the child doesn’t work for me.  I never spoke to my children but I would spank them and get the nonsense out of the way.

Prayer
Lor,d please guide us as parents when it comes to our children. Let us act fairly
when they make mistakes and spank them when its necessary. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen




Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...