Friday 5 October 2018

God appointed my days before it happened!



Esther 2: 17 NIV

Now the king was attracted to Esther more than to any of the other women, and she won his favour and approval more than any of the other virgins.  So he set a royal crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti.”

I have come to realize that God has appointed my days before they even happen. There was a time in my life that I felt that I was not in the right place and that my days were not ordained. Then I came to realize God is in control and He knows where I am. He knows who I spend my time with and what I am doing.

Even in these interesting times in my life, not knowing what is going to happen tomorrow or next year. I realized that God knows and has a purpose for my life. I just need to hold onto Him. When I read the book of Esther I saw how God opened doors for Esther. She was one of many young girls.
I realized she didn’t hear from God but from her uncle telling her if she doesn’t do what is right someone else will. God was opening doors for her, she found favour in Gods sight and also favour with the king. Remember there must have been a number of pretty girls to choose from yet she found favour with the king. 

I believe we need to trust in God and not worry about too many things. God has a plan in place and we are in the right place.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord sometimes I feel I missed my calling, I something think I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing. Then I realized You are still in control and that You know where I should be and what I should be doing. I thank You Lord for watching over me. I love and adore You. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...