Friday 5 October 2018

I'm Learning to Lighten-up!



Psalm 138: 5 ESV
 
“and they shall sing of the ways of the LORD, for great is the glory of the LORD.”

I think I am one of the most boring people. I live my life very seriously. I have heard my children and my husband say "relax" take it easy. That makes me angry.

I want balance in my life. I want to live a happy and fee life. I enjoy doing so many things. I believe I restricting myself and I am too careful.

I am learning to lighten up. My current situation made me angry and I felt under pressure. In the meantime, I have given up on certain things. I feel whatever. I have given myself permission to just let things ride. 

I have come to a point in my life where I feel I am not responsible for other people’s mess. They should sort out their mess. I am empowering myself to lighten up and enjoy life. I do not feel I should take responsibility for others. We all need to learn how to cope in life. It is their turn to take responsibility.

I do what I want and when I want. I feel empowered and I love relaxing a little.

I am working on lighting up and just trusting the Lord going forward. My life is in His hands.

Prayer
Dear LORD, thank you for today, thank you that I am able to come to You in humble prayer. Great are the glory of the LORD, I will praise You and I want to say thank You Lord for today. I worship and adore You. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...