Friday 12 October 2018

Secret and presumptuous sins




Psalm 19: 12 – 14 AMPC

“Who can discern his lapses and errors? Clear me from hidden [and unconscious] faults. Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me! Then shall I be blameless, and I shall be innocent and clear of great transgression. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my [firm, impenetrable] Rock and my Redeemer.”

I have come to a place in my life confessing “known as well as unknown sins” before God. I don’t want to come with this attitude that I am blameless, I do not believe that I can even say that I am blameless, I think there are attitudes and sins in my life that I know of and others I might not even be aware of.

Prayer

Lord create in me a clean heart and a pure spirit. Help me confess my sins known as well as unknown sins. Please Lord help me draw near to You, cleanse me Lord in Jesus Christ name. Amen



Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...