Tuesday 26 March 2013

Metanoia – the Greek word for repent




Metanoia - Repent!



To change, to turn around and go the other way.  Dear Darlings may I ask you if you have been born again?  Do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ?

‘I gave her time to repent.’  Revelations 2:21

This morning I want to pray with you for a new and better life, with the only God that can change Your life and circumstances.  


Baruch haba baShem Yeshua hamasiah, Father God humbly I stand before You and I pray Lord please forgive me of my sins.  I come and ask that You will fill me with the Holy Spirit today as I accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. 


Thank you for this time and thank you that I am able to speak to You.  In the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...