Monday 25 March 2013

Angel




‘… some people have entertained angels without knowing it.’  Hebrews 13:2

Hello darlings, I was sitting here and wondering about Angels, we don’t see them in the physical world as they are spiritual.  I have wondered if I ever had the honour of serving an angel of God?  Perhaps someone that came to my home and I treated them well?  I don’t know, I don’t have any bells going off in my head about that right now.

I believe that God will send His angels to protect us in our most difficult and dangerous times, Psalm 91: 11 ‘For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.’  I had been going through a really difficult time in my life and the car I drove was really scary, I didn’t have breaks, the tyres were really bad not mention that the gears was a mess.  I drove this little blue car to work and back and God sent His angels to protect me.  I remember Otto one of my friends boyfriends saying it’s a wonder I get home and to work each day.  I turned to him and confessed that in the back seat of my car there was an angel of God watching over me.  He walked up to the car and peered through the window, while he looked in he stated ‘I don’t see anything’.  I laughed and said ‘his there, I know he is.’

I don’t know what you are facing and how your day is going to turn out but take heart, God is in control over each one of our lives.  He is watching over us and never ever forgets us.

Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.  Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits …. who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that you youth is renewed like the eagles. Psalm 103: 1 – 5

May the Lord my God be with you as you read this message, may the Holy Spirit fill your heart and mind and may you know the angels are all around you protecting and looking out for you.  Keep on praising our Lord in Jesus Christs Name!  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...