Sunday 7 April 2013

Dark clouds of Depression???



1 Peter 4: 12 ‘do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you.’

These past couple of days sure have been trying and I must be honest I am glad I have God to turn to.  I need to constantly pray Lord my God please set a guard over my mouth, keep watch over the door of my lips. So that I don’t destroy the good thing You are doing in my own life.  I used to get so upset and distressed when trial came my way.  I used to feel that I am worthless and not a real Christian.  My thinking would become desperate and I would almost find myself in a deep depression.  These past couple of days were just as difficult, I have to steel myself against my negative thinking, reminding myself of God’s grace, God’s love, God’s supernatural favour in my life. 

Looking at people around me it sure seems they don’t have a worry in the world, they seem to life live so easily.  No complications, no problems, it seems to be a breeze for all the people I know.  I am sure when you sit down and talk to them you would be surprised at what is really going on around and with them.

Darlings, take heart, don’t be too concerned when the fiery trials come your way; turn your attention to the Lord God.  Give them over to the Lord and watch as He works it out for you.  It may be difficult right now but be patient and trust in Him.  I am blessed and highly favoured, you too are blessed and highly favoured.  Have a blessed day, God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...