Wednesday 3 April 2013

You are approved and acceptable and in right relationship with HIM



2 Corinthians 5
Amplified Bible (AMP)
21 For our sake He made Christ [virtually] to be sin Who knew no sin, so that in and through Him we might become [[g]endued with, viewed as being in, and examples of] the righteousness of God [what we ought to be, approved and acceptable and in right relationship with Him, by His goodness].


As I find myself standing before the Father God in the court room today I sit next to Him on His right hand side.  My accuser the devil is stating all the sins I have committed throughout my life, I am as guilty as can be, and the death penalty is the only fair and just answer for my sinful nature.

While the devil is pulling out all his stops, showing my iniquity to the world with a big grin on his face I feel faint and know that I don’t stand a chance and that my fate is sealed.

The Father God looks at me and says ‘Is there anybody who will stand in the gap for her?’  

Then just as it seems no one is there for me, I see Him walking down into the court room.  ‘I am the Lord Jesus Christ and this woman is my child, I paid for her sins in full on the cross.’  She has the righteousness of Me and she can stand before You Father God through me.  Whenever she calls out my Name and confesses that she is the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ I know that she is approved and accepted and in right relationship with Us.  

As I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ I want to encourage you to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Your Lord and saviour and know that it is by grace that we are set free.  The Lord loves you and has called you by your name.  You are reading this right now and I am certain you can change your life by accepting Jesus Christ into your own life.  

Holy Spirit please fill me and open the eyes of my fellow bloggers, speaking into their lives, I ask for life and an abundance of it.  The fulfilling of the Word – in the Holy name of Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...