Thursday 15 August 2013

Our daily Bread





Things are not always as they seem in most people’s lives and believe me it seems the same way looking into my own life.  I must tell you that as far as I am concerned God is so faithful in supplying our ‘daily bread’ you cannot believe.

I have not been working many months and really it has been so difficult but I can tell you that not once have me or my family gone to bed without a good meal.

Exodus 16 : 4 ‘Then the LORD said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you.  The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day.  In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. 3 On the sixth day they are to prepare what they bring in, and that is to be twice as much as they gather on the other days.”

Speaking to people I realised that we are all depended on our LORD God.  We can only go and say thank You for our daily Bread.  LORD God in the name of my LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ ‘Thank You.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...