Monday 19 August 2013

Behind the scenes




Sitting in my study busying myself with this and that unaware that there are forces at work all around us.  I come into the presence of my Lord and Saviour dedicating my life back into His hands.  Another Monday morning, the months are almost over, I cannot see how things are going to work out.  In the back of my mind I know without a doubt that the Lord God is busy behind the scenes.  

Let imagine:  The trumpets blow and all the Angels gather around the thrown of God, on God’s right hand the Lord Jesus Christ is seated.  As the prayer requests pour in from all over the earth, the Angels gather them up and place them before the Lord God.  

Instructions are given to Angels to make sure that the right people come into contact with James and that he will be in the right place at the right time.  More instructions are put into place to make sure that Mary whose husband left her with 3 small children are kept safe and that a person be placed in her path that they would help her, comfort and guide her.  Giving her the right skills and building her up to look after the children.  The integrate web of information is sorted and place in the right place.  Looking down on the earth it seems that every one is searching for answers looking for something.  Sending out the right missionaries to the right places, speaking into people’s hearts and coming into their dreams.
This continues night and day, not one prayer is left unanswered.  The problem people have is we have a sense of how it should take place and when we want it answered.

God is talking to the Lord Jesus and also the Angles and prophets.

Romans 8: 28 “We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...