Friday 16 August 2013

An overcomer




Psalm 37:24
The Voice (VOICE)
24 And even though you trip up, you will not fall on your face
    because He holds you by the hand.
 
What an awesome God we serve.  Even though you and I trip we will not fall on our faces because God holds us by the hand.

I have to confess without God I cannot see my way forward.  Life just seems to be too difficult and the older I get the more I feel inadequate.  Looking at the people around me I realise we all need God in our lives and He can help us face each day.

Bless you today and know that even if you trip up, you won’t fall on your face because our God is an awesome God.  He holds you by the hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...