Tuesday 11 February 2014

People I draw towards myself



One of the problems I have is that I am a very judgemental person.  I can listen to a conversation in within minutes deduct what kind of person I am dealing with.  The problem with that is that I have become too judging.  Now the Lord truly has a good sense of humour, He gave me to look after a teenager who is just so judging.

My problem isn’t the fact that I can discern what the person is like, my problem is that I draw these kinds of people towards me constantly.  I need help because I need to learn the lesson and move on.  What must I do to stop the judgemental attitude?
Lord help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...