Thursday 17 July 2014

Finding me in Jesus Christ




People who genuinely now; me, will know that I am passionate about the Lord Jesus Christ.  I can sit and talk to you for hours and then you may say something opening a door for me to tell you about the Lord Jesus Christ.  My husband once said to me, “All you really talk about is God, the Bible and people in the Bible.”  Yes, that’s so true, I am speaking to you as a Christian and it is my dream of course to be able to write more about Jesus Christ and teach people about this one true God.

John 3:16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Thank the Lord for this verse, I am so glad to see that God loved the world that he gave us his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.  This means I am able to stand before the God of our universe knowing that Jesus Christ is my advocate and that He love me.  I have failed Him so many time but He has never turned His back on me.
 
Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

It is my wish and desire to draw near to the Lord God each and every day, to make God and most importantly Jesus Christ my focus point.  I pray the Holy Spirit to touch your lives and lead you to the Lord, and I hope to find you in Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...