Wednesday 16 July 2014

Stick to the plan




Yesterday morning I woke up with an image in my mind and the words “stick to the plan”.  The image I had was of a man, I don’t remember his whole face but I do remember his mouth and moustache.   His lips were full and he had two little strings hanging down the side of his mouth to the end of his chin.  I was so fascinated by the moustache I never looked at his entire face.  Well in the morning I told my husband what I dreamt and as usual he asked me “so, what is the plan?”  I said to him “I really don’t know.”  


So the question remains for now, “What is the plan?”  If you feel inspired by the Holy Spirit please drop me a line and tell me what you feel is the plan.  In the meantime I am trusting the Lord to reveal “the plan” to me.  

As Charles Spurgeon said, “Wisdom is the right use of knowledge.”  I feel strongly that God will point me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...