Sunday 15 February 2015

Be Tenacious

I the LORD search the mind, I try the heart, even to give to every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings.  Jeremiah 17:10 Amp

Have you ever thought about your life?  What you are doing and where you are going?  Is there someone watching and does anybody know what you are up too?  O yes, believe me the LORD our God is searching our minds, trying our hearts and seeing what each and every one of us are doing on our way and letting us pick the fruits of our doings.

Nothing is in vain and we will pick the fruits of our doings, good or bad.  The thing is where are you standing with the LORD your God?  Are you working towards the renewing of your mind?  Are you learning and staying focused on the LORD your God?

I find people get totally irritated with me because my main focus in life is on the LORD my God, it is so easy for me to speak about Him or bring Him into a conversation.  I find it difficult for people to get used to me.  It’s not like I want to judge you but they get irritated by my constant referrals to the LORD my God.

Then I read my daily devotions and I see words like ‘be tenacious’ and Acts 20: 24 NKJV ‘But none of these things move me.’  Don’t quit – I will never give up and I will keep on keeping on until I make it.   Isaiah 40: 29 NIV ‘He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.’  I hold onto my Lord God and I won’t give up.

Ephesians 6: 10 NIV ‘ Be strong in the LORD and in His mighty power.’  As I start my evening and ready myself for bed, it is my hope and my desire to remain strong in the LORD and in His mighty power.  I believe that when I awaken every morning I have the strength to face the day not because I think I am strong but because I have a power source no one else has.  LORD my God, strengthens me and gives me His mighty power.

Prayer

Humbly I come to You Lord my God and Father I pray for a good night’s rest, for peace of mind and rest in body and soul.  Lord I dedicate my life into Your hands and pray that You will lift me up and teach me going forward.  Guiding me and showing me the way forward.  I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over myself and each person in my family and all my friends reading my blog.  In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...