Thursday 19 March 2015

My prayer Psalm 91 Amplified Bible


Father God please help me dwell in the secret place of the Most High so that I may remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].
As the Psalmist states Lord, I will say of the LORD, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!
For [then] He will delivery me from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
[Then] He will cover me with His pinions, and under His wings shall I trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.
I shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come near me.
Only a spectator shall I be [myself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as I witness the reward of the wicked.
Because I have made the Lord my refuge, and the Most High my dwelling place, there shall no evil befall me, nor any plague or calamity come near my tent.  For He will give His angels [especial] charge over me to accompany and defend and preserve me in all my ways [of obedience and service].
They shall bear me up on their hands, lest I dash my foot against a stone.  I shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall I trample underfoot.
Because I have set my love upon the LORD, therefore will the LORD deliver me; the Lord will set me on high, because I know and understand HIS NAME [has a personal knowledge of God’s mercy, love and kindness – trusts and relies on the LORD, knowing that the LORD will never forsake me, no never].
I shall call upon the LORD, and the LORD will answer me, The LORD will be with me in trouble, The LORD will deliver me and honor me.  With long life will the LORD satisfy me and show me THE LORD’s salvation.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...