Wednesday 30 December 2015

Changing my mind to change my destiny

1 Thessalonian 5 : 18  In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God ... for you!


  1. Changing self speech

    I tend to speak to myself and tell myself how rotten and bad I am and that I am just not good enough.  It just made me feel more depressed and really worthless.  I then started confessing the word of God into my life.

    I remind myself constantly "I am the righteousness of God in Christ, that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.  Only goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.
  2. Stop saying "I cant"

    In Philippians 4: 13 I remind myself that I can do all things through Christ which strenghteneth me.

    No more I cant, I can and I do, not 100% but still I can do it.  Even when I feel a little scared I do it.  Believing that the Lord Jesus will help me.
  3. Stop confessing lack

    Philippians 4: 19 says that my God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  I am not broke ..... no I am out of pocket.

  4. Thanking the Lord Jesus

    I now realise that by confessing the Lord Jesus Christ and constantly reminding myself that I have so much to be grateful of.  I know my life is changing for the better.
Praise the Lord Jesus, God is in control over my life.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...