Tuesday 21 June 2016

#Blessed

God has only been supernaturally favorable towards me and my family.  My life is good and I have so much to be grateful over.  God watches my coming and my going.  God has been instrumental in showing supernatural favor over my children.

There were times when I just felt I could not face another day and then something wonderful would happen.  I would get an unexpected call from one of my children.  The great news of my daughter having a little baby girl, is just such a blessing to our family.

God has blessed my family with success, with health and wealth, with supernatural favor with man and with God.  I can only say LORD GOD ALMIGHTY Thank You.

We are waiting to see our new little addition to our family, a beautiful little darling girl.

Thank You Lord for blessings my family and me.

In the Name of Jesus Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...