Thursday 28 July 2016

Hallelujah - I love You Lord God




Proverbs 16: 7 

When a man’s ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

What an awesome God I serve.  I am so grateful for the good things in my own life I can only say thank You Lord.  I believe God is able to make my life go as He plans it to.  I was stressed out and concerned but I prayed say ‘Your will Lord, Your will.’  

My enemies are many, I seem to step on peoples toes all the time, I seem to get their hair all knotted and in a mess.

Take note:  work at doing what God asked You to do, and see how God will make even your enemies be at peace with you.

Awesome, hallelujah – I love You Lord God.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...