Friday 12 February 2021

Created for an eternal purpose!

by Yvette van Niekerk



I believe I have been created for an eternal purpose.

Ephesian 2: 7 - 10 MSG

Now God has us where he wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus. Saving is all his idea and all his work. All we do is trust him enough to let him do it. It's God's gift from start to finish! We don't play the major role. If we did, we'd probably go around bragging that we'd done the whole thing! No, we neither make nor save ourselves. God does both the making and saving. He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join him in the work he does, the good work he has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing."


After Adam and Eve's sin, we were given a second chance in life, through the Lord Jesus Christ. To be re-created spiritually. I believe I have been created for a purpose. If so, how will I live my life? I believe God wants me to build my life upon His Word, the Bible. I have been working hard at renewing my mind. I have been cleaning my life from sins I believe polluting my life. I believe God wants me to live my life to the fullest, He has placed me right where I'm supposed to be. For a very long time, I was wondering am I in the right place, doing the right thing? Yes, I am. God wants me here and I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. 

Prayer

Dear Father God, I believe according to Your Word that I am where You want me to be, and I believe Lord that all the time in this world and the next You are showering me with grace and kindness upon me in Christ Jesus. Saving Lord is all Your idea and all Your work. I believe and trust You enough to let You do it in my life. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...