Tuesday 29 June 2021

#teapot #tuesday

 by Yvette van Niekerk



#teapot #tuesday

I believe that I'm an old fashioned girl who loves teapots and doilies and all antiques. 

I realised when my daughter immigrated to Australia. She had to leave all her beautiful things behind. When I was visiting my brother, he also reminded me that no one appreciates the things I hold dear to my heart. 

I started making tea in the teapots that I received as gifts from my children and my husband.

So today, using one of my favourite little teapots. I will be posting a teapot every day and then tell you how I felt about the cup of tea.

How does this make me feel? I feel especially grateful to enjoy my cup of tea. As I sit in the sun on my stoep relaxing. So what is precious to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...