Thursday 20 January 2022

How do you like yourself?

How do you like yourself? This is a hard question for me, there are times when I don't like myself and other times I do. I am frustrated with my hair. I had it cut into a picksie style and now I'm sorry I did my hair needs attention every single day. Blow dry and curling otherwise I look like a boy. In reading today's scripture I must tell you that the one thing I picked up is love your neighbour as yourself. Ahhh, I'm not a very kind person to myself, how can I be kind to other people? Actually, I am, I do treat people around me. I don't like to cause people unnecessary discomfort or stress. Romans 13:9-10 Jubilee Bible 2000 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not murder, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet, and if there is any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Charity works no evil to a neighbour; therefore, charity is the fulfillment of the law. I realised that God sees me and knows me and I am very loved by God. Living my life to the fullest and trying to be patient, loving and kind to everyone around me. It's a hard task my husband said to me Your name and You are exactly what Your name means. My name is from French origin "Yvette" and it meanse yew, archer. My husband reconks archer is my passion. I am a true warrior, always ready to defend and protect. Live is never boaring around me. I still find my peace in God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is living inside of me. Yew tree is a coniferous tree. It has red berrylike fruits, and most parts of which ary poisonous. I read that the Yews according to folklore, parts of the tree are poisonous. The tree can live to a great age. And then I see it, longbows and cabinets, these items come from the timber of this tree. Prayer Oh Lord, You know and understand me, my name has some complications. I see that I am a warrior and there's the thing. I charge in and sort matter out. Please, Lord, I need You to show me that I am loved, I need to love people as myself. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...