Friday 21 January 2022

Hold on to Hope

Hold on to Hope
You know people in your life is going to disappoint you and fail you. There are people who will be spreading slanders words about you and stabbing you in the back. The sad part is, it's people in your inner circle, family and a best friend. I now know the only way forward in my own life never mind the people who try to trip me up, is the Lord Jesus Christ. I will hold on to the hope of Jesus. He will not let me down, He is faithful, He is reliable and He will be my shield and my covering. Even when there is injustice around me, I know people have turned against me. I can still hope that God is coming through for me. Romans 8: 36 CSB "As it is written: Because of you we are being put to death all day long; we are counted as sheep to be slaughtered. 37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Prayer O Lord God, You know my heart and You know my fears, my worries and my pain. I don't know how to deal with the emotional problems I am facing. I come to You now asking to help me, lift me up and let me have peace of mind. You know what people say behind my back, their knives are sharpened and they are stabbing me every now and then. I pray to forgive them, I do, please help me to ignore their spite and slander in the name of Jesus Christ my only hope. The hope I am holding onto, Jesus Christ. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...