Wednesday 16 February 2022

Learning how to take control of my mind.

Learning how to take control of my mind.
Today is Wednesday and my goodness, I sure am struggling with my negative thoughts. I am angry and despondent right now. Today my husband has gone away to a little town called "Driekies Dorp" and he passed through "Ermelo". So I'm supposed to bake a birthday cake for one of my clients. It struck me once again I struggle with negative thoughts, my husband tends to ignore me when he doesn't get his way. This frustrates me. This morning I felt so paralyzed by the thought of his acting out again. I felt tremendous loneliness and sadness as he drove off to work. Depression was lurking and waiting for me as I walked into my house. I didn't phone my mom or anyone I sat down. Then I decided I needed to get out of the house and do something before these thoughts consume me today. I have decided that I will fast tomorrow and find out what I can change in my life. I need a breakthrough and only God knows my thoughts and my emotions. I am trusting God to help me deal with the heaviness that is chasing me and making me feel so misrable. Romans 12: 2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformd by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable an perfect will of God. Prayer Heavenly Father, today I need to pray for wisdom, insight and understanding. I draw a circle of Jesus Christs blood around each member in my family today. O LORD, its tough and I know that You are able. Lord I know that You are a Mighty God. Lord I know that You will deliver us today from the working of the evil one. Lord Jesus, my eyes are on You. I draw my family into this circle of Your protection, Your superanatural favor with You as well as with men. Please Lord remove any evil person from their lives and replace it with a good and righteous person. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...