Monday 21 February 2022

Make my heart right with You, Lord Jesus.

by Yvette van Niekerk
It's so easy to get caught up in all kinds of things in this world. I can create work and stay busy all day long. I have the ability to stay on my feet from the morning till the evening. I am not perfect and I can be very mean towards people. So when you look at my profile picture, remember one main thing, I am not perfect. I need the Lord Jesus Christ more than you know. It's very hard being completely honest about myself, but I need to keep myself accountable. I also know that I cannot make anything happen in my life. I am not God. Only God can make things happen. I don't know if you have experienced God's love and His perfecting you, I am still on the road to perfection. This week I want to examine my life and be honest about the wrong thinking, the wrong living I find myself pursuing. I am trusting the Holy Spirit in cleansing my heart, spirit and mind. I read a prayer and it says "Please Lord, I need You to show me what does not need to be in my heart, mind, spirit and soul. I am asking for direction and I want to be right with You. Please convict me of wrong habits, thinking and judging people. Today I am praying please by Your grace tear down my arrogance, pride, fear, and insecurities, help me see the truth about who I am." Acts 3: 19 Repent therefor and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord. I am trusting God to work through the Holy Spirit today, to make me see what I've become. To give me a change of heart and cleanse me so that I am able to come into His presence again. Proverbs 28: 13 He who covers his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy. I am confessing to the Lord Jesus Christ I am sinful and I want to confess my thoughts and action and I am asking Him to show me where I am still falling short. Psalm 32: 5 I acknowledge my sin to You, and my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD," And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. I repent of many things this morning and I am forgiven. Please Lord have mercy upon me today, O God, according to Your Lovingkindness; according to the multitude of Your tender mercies, blot out my sins today. Please wash me thoroughly from in iniquity, and cleanse me from my sins. Please create in me a clean heart and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Please Lord don't throw me away but draw me near through Your Holy Spirit. Make me clean and right before You today, In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...