Tuesday 22 February 2022

Praying for myself?

It’s much easier to pray for someone else than it is to pray for myself. God knows all my needs and that He can do things for me even if I don’t ask for it. To my mind I have many, and complicated things going on in my life and I am not sure how to tell the Lord. 2 Corinthians 4: 7 We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. Right now my life feels it is out of control. Pressured and I am not able to get to everything. I am tired and burned out. When I start cleaning my house I will not sit down until I have done everything that is necessary. Im sure you have everything together, me on the other hand, that I am stuck and that I cannot move forward. I also feel like for every three steps I take forward I seem to move six backwards. Right now I doubt I can every move into the full purpose and destiny God has for me. I feel that I have not been faithful or even tried to get to my purpose. I am struggling with feelings of emptiness, frustration, and unfulfillment. I want to ask the Lord to forgive me, it seems I am stuck in a rut and not able to make any progress. Prayer Father God, I long to be in Your presence. I want to find my fulfilment in You. It’s my hearts desire to walk closely with You every day. Please help me increase in faith and knowledge in Your Word. Today I want to put all my hopes and dreams into Your hands. Lord I believe that all my hopes and needs will be met by You alone Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...