Friday 4 November 2022

Resigned as "General Manager - Control"

Hopefully, I will be able to relax and enjoy my life going forward. I realize God has been supplying according to all my needs. I see how He has kept His hand over my life and I am so grateful to the LORD for the opportunity to relax and enjoy the peace I feel today.
What happened? About two weeks ago, I woke up from a dream - in my dream “I took out my office cell phone from my handbag, and it was all scrunched up. I placed my hand over it to straighten the cell phone and it broke into two parts. I tried to fix it but it was broken.” I like to go and see the meaning of dreams and to my surprise, it said it’s a broken relationship. I broke down because I am trying to renew and fix my relationships with my family and friends, but this week was a week from hell. I resigned from my job and it was with immediate effect. I could not think of any reason to continue with the company. I felt so overwhelmed and upset I resigned immediately. I am still thinking of the way things went but honestly … even in the economic climate we are living in I do not feel the need to be bullied on any level. What have I learned? One, contentment is very important and I wanted to feel content with my work. I did not have content and it was very stressful. Two, I had to stop trying to be in control over a lot of things. The Wi-Fi was one, the internet the other, the response from my employer, the environment I used to control … no more control. I had no choice in the matter I had to resign as “General Manager – Control” which was and still is really difficult. I resigned with immediate effect from my job. I couldn’t take the constant fighting and critics any longer. I had such high expectations for the position I was in but I seemed to have failed at every attempt. Nothing seemed to be what my employer was looking for. I realize something not everyone is able to do what I had to and good luck to the next person. I realized that there was no balance in my life for the past couple of months. I worked late, got up early and had no time to relax. I felt so threatened and under extreme pressure, I couldn’t think straight. This is why I have decided I will not be manipulated by anyone again; I need to maintain a controlled anticipation for what tomorrow may bring me. My health and safety are important and I want to be able to live a balanced life. I hate unrestrained discontent and restlessness. I have and do commit everything I do into the Hands of the LORD my God. I pray this “You will keep the mind that is dependent on you in perfect peace, for it is trusting in you. Trust the LORD forever, because, in the LORD, the LORD himself is an everlasting rock.” Isaiah 26: 3-6 LORD, thank you for always being there for me, and thank You for the strength to carry on. Thank You, for keeping me safe. Bless each person who is reading my blog today. In Jesus's name amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...