Thursday 18 May 2023

Thank You, Lord

Thank You, LORD. by Yvette van Niekerk
"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5: 18 You Lord, Jesus have been faithful all the time, I am so grateful that I can come and say thank you. I worry about my mom, she is getting older and I know that she is ill. This morning I was speaking to the Lord, I was praying asking Him to heal her and help her. I know we cannot call on Jesus and he is able to help us. I prayed that the Lord will strengthen them today so that they were able to do their work. I asked the Lord to let them look after their bodies so that they may have a good night's rest. When they woke up that they both felt refreshed and rejuvenated and restored and, ready to face today. I also reminded the Lord Jesus, that both Mom and Oom Frik was ill, I asked that the Lord will sustain them and heal them. To fill them with the joy of the Lord to give them strength. I prayed for Mommy’s lungs. I ask the Lord to give both Mom, and oom Frik the faith to say “O LORD my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me.” Psalm 30: 2 Lord thank You, that You are my healer and the healer for both Mom, and oom Frik. I pray Mom, and oom Frik will live long and healthy lives. God thank you for hearing my prayer, I am happy to hear my mom is in good spirits. You are so good to me, I am so grateful. You are my king, my savior, Lord You are my provider, my power, and my king. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...