Sunday 17 September 2023

Divine Timing: A Mother's Devotion

by Yvette van Niekerk
As a young girl under my father's roof, I was instilled with the profound wisdom of perfect timing. He impressed upon me the importance of being in the right place at the right time, believing it to be the key to life's greatest blessings. Now, as a mother and a grandmother, my deepest longing is for my children and grandchildren to experience this divine synchrony. I yearn for them to flourish and reach their fullest potential. Yet, I've come to understand that perfect timing isn't a matter of mere chance. It is a divine orchestration, guided by the hand of the Lord who reigns over our lives. Each day, in fervent prayer, I build a spiritual fortress and intercede on behalf of my cherished ones. I beseech the Lord for the grace to embrace whatever comes our way and to cultivate patience in our journey. For it is in this waiting, in this trustful anticipation of His divine plan, that we step into the rhythm of perfect timing. Prayer Heavenly Father, As we embark on this new day, I humbly implore You for the grace to embrace the things we cannot alter. Grant us the strength to remain steadfast and patient when our hearts long for circumstances to shift towards the light. We pour out our love and adoration for You, Lord, recognizing that Your wisdom surpasses our understanding. In the precious name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, we offer this prayer, seeking Your guidance and placing our trust in Your perfect plan. Amen. https://www.makemoneywitha.online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...