Tuesday 19 September 2023

Trusting in God's Faithfulness: Embracing the Ups and Downs of Life's Journey

By Yvette van Niekerk Philippians 4:19 (AMPC) And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Life's journey can often resemble a roller-coaster ride, with exhilarating highs and sudden descents that leave our heads spinning. Have you ever experienced such fluctuations in your own life? It can be quite intriguing, sometimes lasting for a season or even longer. However, amidst these unpredictable twists and turns, I have come to realize that the Lord God remains in control of my life. He faithfully provides for me, abundantly supplying according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. What does this mean? It means that even in times when it seems like I have no resources available, God graciously provides more than enough. I have been blessed to such an extent that God consistently meets my needs, surpassing what I could have ever imagined. It may have seemed impossible, but through His divine provision, I have experienced abundance. Prayer Heavenly Father, We come before You, our Abba Father, with hearts filled with gratitude. We thank You, Lord, for the assurance that You will abundantly provide for us, according to Your limitless riches found in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. We acknowledge You as Jehovah, our faithful provider. We express our sincere appreciation, Lord, for Your unwavering provision and care in our lives. We recognize that every blessing and provision we receive comes from Your loving hand. We are humbled and grateful for Your abundant grace. In the name of Jesus Christ, we offer this prayer of thanksgiving and trust. May Your name be glorified as we continue to rely on Your provision and guidance in all aspects of our lives. Amen. https://www.makemoneywitha.online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...