Tuesday 18 March 2014

We can justify our every deed



Proverbs 21:1-2

Living Bible (TLB)
21 Just as water is turned into irrigation ditches, so the Lord directs the king’s thoughts. He turns them wherever he wants to.

We can justify our every deed, but God looks at our motives.


As I read these verses it strikes me that yes things happen and we make decision and go according to what we feel and believe.  Not knowing what the future holds for us but hoping and believing we are on the right track.  Boom you hit a stone wall, not able to move forward or backwards.  Now where are you?  Get back onto your knees and start praying, nothing you do can change your situation.  God will direct your steps and God will work behind the scene to see that even the king’s thoughts are turned.

I always think I can justify my every deed but I never forget that God looks at my motives.  So take heart, when things look bleak and grim know that God is in control.  Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...