Wednesday 5 March 2014

Just as I am ....



Just as I am

 
I believe God loves me just as I am.  In time I will become more and more like Jesus Christ but for the moment I am still me.  I believe by my studying of His word daily I am enlarging my territory and I am growing spiritually.  I dedicate my life into His hands each day.  I listen to hear His voice; it’s not a loud one but a soft whisper.  I need to really listen to hear Him speak to me.

God is constantly working on me, I am growing slowly but surely, I feel the pain of sorrow and hurt when things don’t go my way, but I believe it is to my benefit.


Romans 5 : 5
Such hope never disappoints or deludes or shames us, for God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...