Monday 24 March 2014

You are: Unique



Psalm 139 Amplified Bible (AMP)
13 For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother’s womb.

Have you watched a pregnant woman, she can sit in company and suddenly become really quiet.  Watch her as she puts her hands on her tummy, she is feeling her unborn child move around.  A sudden kick here and there, mommy doesn’t know what her child will look like.  God knows, He is watching as the unborn child is being knit together in the mother womb. 


I am grateful to God for being Unique, I am a one of a kind, really special and all praises to my Lord and Saviour for making me who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...